Unreal Playground  

Go Back   Unreal Playground > Unreal Playground > Playground Cafe > Whatever?!?

Whatever?!? Anything that doesn't fit in the other threads

Old 05-13-2012, 01:39 AM   #1
radio667
I R Happy Goat

Downloads: 2

Obesity Study Will Pay Participants $3.5K to Eat Fast Food, and Get Fat

from foodbeast.com ......... Washington University is conducting a study on obesity, and as part of the process, the school is offering participants the opportunity to eat all the fast food they want everyday for three months. They’ll even get paid $3,500 for their trouble.

Trouble is the catch — the study will need participants to gain five percent of their body weight. The main point of the study is to determine why some overweight people develop diabetes and other cardiovascular risk factors, while others do not.

To be a part of the dream , participants must be between 18 and 65 years, a non-smoker, non-diabetic, and must already be at least 30 pounds overweight. Once the participant gains the weight, they’ll be entered into a weight loss program to lose it. Also, you have the following restaurants to choose from when eating:

Quote:
McDonald’s
Taco Bell
KFC
Burger King
Pizza Hut

If you’d like to take to part in the study, you can sign up via the Washington University School of Medicine website .

Click the image to open in full size.

"There is also a river called Helikon [in Pieria]. (...) But, they go on to say, the women who killed Orpheus wished to wash off in it the blood-stains, and thereat the River sank underground, so as not to lend its waters to cleanse manslaughter."

—Pausanias, Description of Greece 9. 30. 8
radio667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 03:01 PM   #2
DeadMeatGF
Cynical [+]

Downloads: 78

Send a message via MSN to DeadMeatGF
I wonder who the real sponsors of this "work" are?

... still here, prowling around ...

Still doing the rounds at the festivals: Stop/Eject
The next project - which I'll be away for Might actually be better for that, though: Night Owls

DeadMeatGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
maxdamage
UP Regular

Downloads: 64

Send a message via ICQ to maxdamage Send a message via MSN to maxdamage
I'll rather take that money and try to get my health back to where it was before all of the problems I have atm. Much better!
[hellkom][HW2:B5WWE] [Ultimate Homeworld Mod] "Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!

Last edited by maxdamage; 05-14-2012 at 05:11 PM.
maxdamage is offline   Reply With Quote