View Full Version : Clans!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How many clans are there!!!
Also please state their full names.
MOK= master of killing
AOK= art of killing
Is ther any more, and please tell me what does dvna and cdf stands for.:confused:
01-24-2002, 02:38 PM
You forgot two big ones around here... hehe :rolleyes:
01-24-2002, 02:44 PM
you left out
and ASS (though ASS comes in many representations)
What a big insult to DM, MB, & TK, and Creeper, Sobe, & us all! :rolleyes:
01-24-2002, 06:45 PM
DvNA = Divine Assasins
we have been sent by the ut gods to destroy all..
the lord almighty has wished for everyone to be a pile of giblets so he can make some stew :D
01-24-2002, 10:00 PM
haha. Sure you were. :D
Since this is my first online gaming experience, i don't dnow what is a clan.
What do they do?
Should i join one?
If Should which one?
Do I have to follow a new set of rules if I join one?
01-25-2002, 12:28 AM
Join |MoK| we are a new clan and we have good people.
One thing is, we are just getting started im working hard day in and day out to get stuff together think about it ok.
Oh yea one more thing I NEED HELP BUILDING A WEB PAGE alot of help if you want to help me e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org :cool:
|MoK| Master Of Killing you and your crew
Thanks i will think about it...
Sorry I don't know how to build a webpage but i am teaching my self in the moment...
But can someone answers my questions????:confused:
01-25-2002, 03:34 AM
a clan is just a 'representation' of yourself in that 'community' of people, IMHO.
generally if you joined a clan, you have to attend meetings and/or games on a regular basis (which i don't) :p .....
and also you have to abide some of their 'rules':)
BC, you should listen to what Yen_master say and join its MOK.... it's a good clan
or maybe DvNA
if not, you can join AOK! hehe
the decision is yours!
01-25-2002, 03:35 AM
by the way, CDF means Coloniel Defense Federation, part of the DJO (Dark Jedi Organizations) group.
OH my God you got soo many things to do, forget about it, i don't want meetings or games that i have to participate in, since we have different time zone. Whe its daylight here its night over there, when its night here, they just started the day i was abou to end it..:eek:
01-25-2002, 09:22 AM
you can join some 'local' clan groups...... um.... like.......... duno:p
01-25-2002, 10:05 AM
Most clans have bylaws.
Such as, "Never agrue with other clan memebers on public servers." Never speak badly of clan" "Never cheat" "Always represent the clan in a respectable fashion"
Meetings are not that common. Most communcation is thru email. You typically have practice games a few times a week/month.
01-25-2002, 10:49 AM
Yeah what he said, a clan can be your best friend too. You get out of it what you put into it..pretty simple really :)
01-25-2002, 03:19 PM
Stay SoLo, ;) its best maybe you'll get a chance to be God one day
OMG, a clan is like your local street gang. Here are the similarities:
1) Before anything, they wanna see your goods (don't go there), you hafta get "jumped" in first. If you survive and kick some A$$ then kewl, if not, next gang..uh hum I mean clan.
2) You have to hang out at their locally designated bario, or server, whatever u wanna call it, for meetings and practice brawls..uh hum games.
3) Like Recon said, you can't talk trash about your homey Casper or Spanky, and especially your gang..I mean clan.
4) Gotta rep-pe-sent'n your crew by throwing up your clan signs everywhere you go and hittin peeps up with phrases like "Wanna throw down S-A (aka want to have a clan battle)?"; "Where you from (aka you guys ain't all that, want to have a clan batle)?"
5) Never let your homey down (aka always fight on the same team). Though not all of them do that, some do. WW_Shiz and his brother used to always do that. grrr :mad:
6) You always have to be either a Crip (blue) or Blood (red). Remember all of your fatigues have to be either Blue or Red too.
7) Don't do bit-nit out in da midda uv da streets, ya know I'm saying (aka don't solicit weed or dope in public forums like this one).
I can go on and on, but you can see my point with these few. :D
j/k folks. Clans rock and can provide a lot of kewl benefits!
01-29-2002, 10:09 AM
clarifying on some stuff first.
CDF, does stand for colonial defense force.
however, we are not a clan! We are a club promoting UT gaming, part of a little weeny body part of the greater Dark Jedi Organization! Currently, I don't think there's any club bigger than 1000 members ONLINE, and with 300 dedicated to just one single club, TFA, or Tie Fighter Alliance. My friend Gordon, or bohica799, is a pilot in that club. If you play Xwing Vs. Tie-Fighter, consider joining TFA.
vBulletin® v3.7.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.